Monday, October 24, 2005

mexico: playa del carmen, quintana roo

when I was there, Playa del Carmen was an extremely pleasant place

where I did not take many pictures because I was wandering around sampling the invariably-superb margaritas and eating the world's best tacos at the Taqueria Gomez

(and yes I said "world's best" and yes I mean it and yes I'll go to the mat for that one, so if you have a problem with that I suggest you step up and say something).


the sea was a little ominous for much of the time we were there, what with tropical storm Stan blowing overhead (it wasn't a hurricane yet)

I'm afraid things are a little different now (AP photo, not mine):

1 Comments:

Blogger LiVEwiRe said...

The lights on the wet street... it's like a new world.

8:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home