Friday, October 14, 2005

best of

[here or elsewhere, please nominate pictures you feel belong in the best-of gallery, so visitors just wandering by for the first time can see a little bit of our history at a glance.]

Anne's favorites are:
from the trail to Manoa Falls in Oahu.
from the Jigokudani monkey onsen
from Isla Mujeres
  from Osaka
from Takayama
from Harajuku revisited
from Costa Rica
from the trumpets of gayness
from Monroe, Wisconsin (she even wrote a story)
from the price of freedm
  from the Tokyo subway

Dee likes:
from the Oakland zoo
the fish at the Osaka aquarium (luckier and happier than the fish at the tokyo fish market.)

Suzanna's favorites:
from kyoto
taken here at home in El Cerrito.

3 Comments:

Blogger LiVEwiRe said...

Wow...like I could actually choose. They each have such wonderful qualities. I'm going to have to think on this.

10:03 PM  
Blogger anne said...

Okay, I've done my -very enjoyable- Saturday morning homeword, so here goes.
May: Crab, jellyfish, and any in the monkey series (because really they look like fluffy toys)
June: First picture of Takayama Jinja, first in the trumpets of gayness, the "Black moral" picture in Harajuku revisited, and the price of freedom (but I wonder which it is of the picture or the caption that made me pick this one)
July: first and last of the Tokyo subway, last in the Costa Rica series, parking meter
September: 3rd on Isla Mujeres
A lot, I know, but you asked.

12:27 AM  
Blogger Daniel Heath said...

coming as soon as I whip up a better thumb-nailing scheme...

12:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home