Sunday, June 26, 2005

S.F. Pride 2005: the trumpets of gayness

-this- is exactly what they're afraid of in red-state America. legions of paramilitary gays!

with their trumpets of gayness!


they will make us all gay with their trumpets of gayness and then we'll all be running around looking like this guy, with a shiny tie and a six pack:

trailing gayness in our wake like... like... well, like balloons.

anyway, quick, everyone hide the kids.

too late! they've got her passing out candy at a gay parade... I'm telling you, this time next year, this country will be a barren wasteland of gold shorts, Macintosh computers, and design magazines.

3 Comments:

Blogger DeeM said...

oh my, run, run for your lives! theres a... a... band coming!! is that you in the balloon costume? nice 6 pack!! yum.

11:53 AM  
Blogger Daniel Heath said...

jenn: yeah, no joke they should panic. the gay side has that guy, what have the red-state-straights got to bring to the table? Ann fricking Coulter for chrissakes. I swear, this dude right next to me was converted on the -spot- when that guy went past. I heard the gay-ray zipping by.

(the 'they convert' paranoia has always been near the top of my would-be-funny-if-they-weren't-serious list of anti-gay paranoia).

dee: me? hah. I wish I had abs like that. and I tell you, it's not for lack of sit-ups... I get bored before I get tired. still, no dice.

12:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

There's your problem right there. Lack of attention span. That's the problem with kids these days.
Oooh, sparkly objects!

4:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home