Thursday, June 02, 2005

n.a.g.p.b.y.w.b.o.: third-string mystics

so I'm riding the Tokyo subway minding my own business and I look up and what the hell do I see?

look closer. it's BENJAMIN fricking CREME.

I remember seeing flyers for this dude around Berkely in the nineties... apparently he hasn't had another picture taken of himself since then. And I can't read the kanji on the sign but I'll be you ten thousand yen the dude is still stark raving fucking mad.

"My task is simple: alert the public that the Christ has returned."
yeah, sure buddy. we all know that your job is actually to fashion, in your basement, a shiny polyester tracksuit lined with human skin.
(has anyone else seen and been freaked out by this dude's posters or am I the only one? anybody? anybody?)

1 Comments:

Blogger anne said...

nope, but then for a second I thought it was Marlon Brando.

4:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home